home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Mod Mix Monday #198

 via
Isn't this such a fresh room? I love how they've mixed that serious antique desk with the 60's 
mod chair. 
This room is very traditional but the lamps, accessories and fabrics keep the room from
being stodgy. 

Faves from last week's Mod Mix Monday...
 Priscilla shared how her garden is growing.
 I especially love this photo...magical.
 Pam of Everyday Living showed off her pretty bedroom all done up for Summer.
I love the colors in this room.
Christine of Rustic Refined showed off her industrial farm house dining room. 
Lots of good stuff in this room.

Join me in this week's Mod Mix Monday!
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

8 comments:

priscilla said...

Thanks so much for featuring my garden !
Have a great week !
Priscilla

Pam Richardson said...

Nita,

Thank you for featuring my bedroom! I hope you have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Pam (www.everydayliving.me)

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I'd like to move that first room into my house! And maybe hire Priscilla to work on some new flower beds for me. Great features! Thanks so much for hosting once again, Nita, and have a wonderful week!

My thrift store addiction said...

Hello Nita! Thanks so much for the party!

Anajá Schmitz said...

que belas inspirações, amei tudo, tudo muito bonito. E esse jardim maravilhoso.
Tenha um ótimo dia.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party Nita! I hope you are enjoying the week!

Redo It Yourself Inspirations said...

Thank you for hosting, Nita!
Hope you're having a great week~

Karena said...

So many great ideas Nita! Thank you so very much for your kind comments on my site...
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena