home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Open House Sunday

Tudor Cottage
 Excuse my inadequacies. I did not save the listing on this house.
I think it's in Atlanta but I am not sure. 
I would guess it was built in the early thirties. 
But even though I don't know the details, we can still enjoy a look.
 Charming front stoop
 I love the fireplace and cabinets in this home. They are so cottage perfect.
I wish the rug was neutral like sea grass and the walls not so yellow but other than that
I love this room. Oh...maybe a different coffee table too.
 The dining room is very brown town. Imagine this with a white dining room table at normal height.
Pub height is too informal. Wouldn't take much for this room to be stunning.
 I love all the windows in the kitchen!
 
 Sweet little bath. I love the art on the wall. Isn't that fun? 
Little goldfish swimming around!
 
I like the blue walls in the master.
 
 Lots of space outdoors!
 This backyard is not meeting it's full potential. It would be lots of fun for an avid gardener.
 Nice big deck to enjoy the nature on.
 I could live here in a heart beat.
I know Franklin would enjoy it...I'm sure there are lots of squirrels to chase. 

Have a great Sunday!

7 comments:

vintage girl at heart said...

very nice and looks so cozy.
yes i would brighten it up a bit in spots.
love a blue room too.

Vicki said...

Oh, you found a cute one, Nita. Lots of great windows- and the skylights over the tub are so cool. I love that cozy bathroom. I can just see doggies racing down those backyard steps.

Donna said...

This is a great house! The interior is spacious with lots of light. I'd probably change some of the paint colors but otherwise it's good to go.
I would love to get my hands on that backyard. It's kind of a blank slate which is perfect for me because I would want to change it anyway.
You picked a winner this week.

Pam said...

What an adorable place. So cozy looking.

Cindi Myers said...

Yep, I could live there.
:)

Avant-Gardenist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Avant-Gardenist said...

1674 N Pelham Road NE, Atlanta. Sold on 06/24/2015 for $722,500. here