home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, June 15, 2015

Mod Mix Monday #193

 via
Oh...I love this comforter! How fun is this bedroom? I know it's not practical cause there is
a staircase right next to the bed and a piano on one side but I like the look of it all.
Especially that comforter.

Summer will soon be upon us and I found inspiration in last week's Mod Mix Monday.
  Priscilla shared how to make a cute daisy wreath but take a look at her yard 
and all the pretty things blooming in it!
Priscilla also shared her latest chalkboard art.
 Jan of Just Jan shared a table all set for dining outdoors.
 She also shared her flower filled living room. 
Very Chintzy! In a very good way.


Please join in this week's Mod Mix Monday!
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.





14 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party.

Blessings,
Linda

Unknown said...

Nita, thank you so much for featuring me! Thanks for hosting!

Tea in the Library said...

Happy to be linking up this week. I am always inspired by my visits.

Ricki Treleaven said...

Practical's for suckers….I love the room!!!! ;P

Scribbler said...

What great features! Thanks for having the party.

Dewena said...

Just Jan's table outdoors by candlelight--how romantic!

This time of year I fall in love with flowers all over again! Lovely choices, Nita!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Love the features.
Thanks for hosting dear Nita.
Hugs,
FABBY

donna baker said...

If I ever get the chance, my house will be full of chintz.

donna baker said...

If I ever get the chance, my house will be full of chintz.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Love the features this week!! Have a pretty day. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party, Nita!!

Hugs,
Deb

Cindi Myers said...

Love that comforter too!

My thrift store addiction said...

Thanks for the party! Blessings, Cecilia

James said...

I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
graniet tafelblad