home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, March 26, 2012

Mod Mix Monday #43

Oh...I'd like to sleep in this room.
Hot pink and white with unexpected rattan benches.

Another Mod Mix Monday upon us.
Here are my favorites from last week.
Betsy of Betsy Speert's Blog shared her tropical bar.
Her little cottage is like stepping back in time to the Florida of the 30's or 40's.
Love it.
Robin "the" Decorating Tennis Girl showed off her back deck.
She has the most precious little cottage and her back deck is just perfect.
This pic so makes me wish my own back deck was covered.
Start at Home showed off her table redo.
I'm crazy for any table painted white and shabbied up.
This table just makes the room.
Cindy of Oakview Cottage finished up her fireplace makeover.
She refaced it and had a new mantel made for it.
Looks like it's been there always, doesn't it?
That is a good redo. One that looks like it was always in the house.
Perfect for her cottage.
Rani of La Maison Jolie shared these very french placemats she made.
Very chic especially in this setting.
Theresa of Momma T's Place redid a hutch which completes her dining room.
This room is so fresh and vintage...very Mod Vintage!

On to this week's mixes...

Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.

If you link up..I'd appreciate it if you'd follow me.



12 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Nice features. I specially love Robyn's back porch. Thank you for hosting and have a great week.
FABBY

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

I like Robyn's back porch too, but all the features you chose this week are lovely. Thanks so much for hosting!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Wonderful features!!
Thanks so much for hosting each and every week!
it is greatly appreciated!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Barefoot in Blue Jeans said...

How cute! I want that first room in my house.

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Nita,
Thanks so much for featuring my back porch/pergola. I love your parties each week! Thanks to the other ladies for the sweet comments, too!

Bring Pretty Back said...

Nita, I am going to check out these blogs today!! OH! That hot pink and white bedroom is so me! Absolutely perfect!
Have a PRETTY day!
Kristin

Amy Chalmers said...

HI Nita,
BEtsy told me my photo didn't load on the party link. But I can't x it out and reload~and I can't load it on a separate entry cuz Linky told me I am duplicating it....grr. I thought I left a comment on this party too~so maybe you are moderating comments, cuz I don't see that either. UGH. Let me know if you can fix it or delete it and I will try again~you gotta see these doors!

Our Pinteresting Family said...

What beautiful features!! Thanks for hosting. Megan

Shannon Fox said...

Hi Nita! Love the features. My favorite day =) The Oakview Cottage mantel is so pretty. Love the shape of the fireplace opening.

Theresa said...

I too am in love with that pink room, I am pondering how to get more pink in my home......
Thank you so much for the feature, I do so enjoy your blog and your unique style, it's awesome!
Theresa

Rani Engineer said...

Hi Thank you for featuring my placemats!!! :)

Ross said...

What beautiful features!! Thanks for hosting. Megan