I had a nice surprise yesterday, René of
gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award.
I was so thrilled. I haven't been blogging long and it was nice to be noticed. Thanks René!
Part of this award is that I am now to pass it along to 15 other blogs that inspire me...so here goes...
1. Bella Dreams
12. Posh Pieces
and I'm also suppose to share...
Seven Things You Don't Know About Me
Well, there are many things you don't know about me since I haven't been doing this blog very long. But here are a few random things.
1. I work during the day as Director of Marketing and Digital Media for a group of tv and radio stations - 5 radio stations and 3 tv stations. Mostly I do websites and graphic design and handle promotions and advertising/marketing campaigns. But I'd rather be blogging, painting or creating at my home.
2. My favorite food is Thai.
3. "Green Acres" freaked me out as a kid. I didn't understand why Lisa didn't just leave him and go back to New York! The whole show made no sense to me whatsoever She had a chandelier in the bedroom of their shack but had to climb a pole to talk on the phone. Every week, I'd think...maybe this week will be the one when she leaves him. I just wanted her to go back to New York and for it to become a whole different show where she didn't put up with his nonsense and lived the life she was suppose to in Manhattan.
Real Housewives of Orange County
Real Housewives of New York City
Real Housewives of Atlanta
Real Housewives of New Jersey
This one I'm really embarrassed by. And I confess to this in fear that all reading will think I am a shallow person. But I can't resist. I feel dirty after I've watched and yet I never miss an episode.
4. I'm addicted to Bravo TV. I refer to them as my friends at Bravo. I watch all of the "Housewives" shows. New York is my favorite and I think they are the least screwed up. New Jersey is the most entertaining. I'm most repulsed by the Orange County ones and get a kick out of the Atlanta ones...because I used to live there. Atlanta that is. I'm embarrassed that I watch them but can't help myself.
5. My favorite show of this past year was "Men of a Certain Age". I can't believe I like a show about middle aged men so much. I can't wait for season two.
6. Between my Mom, my Sister and I, we have a dozen weenie dogs, four each. That's four weenies at each of our houses. Yes, I know that it's crazy. We either bought or rescued each one. In hindsight, seems we should have bred and had that family. But we are totally into spaying and neutering pets, so we of course got each one fixed...then found we needed another or found one that needed a home. But now we are at our max...unless a little one comes along that no one wants. Then we may have to add but we are not planning on it. Might as well do a baker's dozen I guess. No really, no more.
7. My favorite color is periwinkle
I also want to say...I enjoy reading everyone's comments so much and want to answer each one...unfortunately...I didn't have my email hooked up correctly to my comments and it was difficult for me to email. I have so many email addresses between my graphic design business, my Tyler Media job, all the different work websites I have and several personal ones. So I set up a new one just for this blog and then didn't have my comments set to go to it. It has now been fixed...so if you leave a comment now...I will be able to email you back.