home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, March 18, 2013

Mod Mix Monday #93

Is it ethnic? Bohemian? I don't know but I love it!
I really like that purple floral pillow on the french chair covered in a modern purple fabric
and I don't really like purple but I love this!

There were so many good things in last week's Mod Mix Monday...it was
hard to pick my favorites....but I gave it my all...
Andrea of Opulent Cottage took an old french dresser that had been around her house a long time
and turned it into something uber-fabulous for her daughter.
I love the way she styled this too. I want that lamp!
Laura at Whimsical Perspective shared how to make this huge paper flower.
Isn't it cute? I want to make a bunch of these.
Lisa of Create Inspire did this gorgeous makeover of a buffet. 
I love the natural wood with the black. 
It's so elegant!
Melody of My Passion for Decor made over a dowdy chair.
Isn't it special now? I love that fabric.
Tanya of Twelve O Eight created this upcycled sofa table.
What a great idea this was! It's so attractive to have been made of such simple things.
Ricki Jill of Art @ Home has been busy with a kitchen makeover. 
She got new countertops and painted her kitchen island pink!
I love the barstools she chose!

Share your Mod Mixes for this week below.
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

I have a giveaway going on.
Click below for your chance to enter...

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your blog! That room is so cool and full of artsy personality. I am a little traditional in my style but you mod girls make me want to stray. Have a great week! Thanks for hosting Mod Mix! Love, Wanda

Lisa said...

Hi Nita, this is weird but there is a link to my cookies that I didn't put here. I was just stopping by to see mod mix and there it was. How could that have happened?
Lisa at the enchanted oven.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Nita,

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Did you know that I too need a knee replacement???? I wrote about it in my post " I Have Been Challenged"

Hugs,
Deb

Lisa said...

Disregard - I just figured it out.
xo,
Lisa

Heirloom treasures said...

Lovely kitchen :)

Melissa@daisymaebelle.com said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I LOVE that green and white dresser! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

MyCleanerLabelLife said...

Love your blog! I haven't been too crafty lately (winter seems to slow me down) but spring is coming up and I am so inspired by your site!!! I am hosting a blog hop today at http://www.frugalfitfamily.com - if you have time, please stop by!

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Love that paper flower from Laura! She's so talented and creative. Thanks for hosting, Nita.

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for the feature this week! They are all so gorgeous!! Have a wonderful week!

Unknown said...

Love that green and white dresser! Thanks for the features and the party. Blessings, Patti

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Thanks Nita! Love the features!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Such great features! Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a pretty week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Cottage and Broome said...

We could call that look Boho Chic, I like all the pattern. Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

What great shares today. Thanks for hosting.
Joy

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

Thank you for featuring Abby's dresser! She was beyond thrilled with it. Amazing what a little paint can do. The lamp was ugly brass and came from a junk shop forever ago. I have been searching for its twin ever since! That first photo just screams Abby's style, she would love it for our whole house to look like that!
xo, Andrea

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Amazing features this week! Thank you!

Shannon Fox said...

Super features! The furniture is wonderful and I love that pink island in Ricki Jill's kitchen :) Thanks for hosting Nita!

Crystelle Boutique said...

I am loving all your fab features!

Thank you for hosting this party... :)

hugs x
Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thanks for hosting Nita!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Thanks for hosting MMM, Nita. Love the features, and I'm honored to be one of them! You've made my day. I love anything Bohemian, too....great inspiration!

xo,
RJ

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for the feature Nita!! And for hosting a fabulous party every week too :)

xo, Tanya

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting, Nita! Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Rita said...

I love your beautiful blog! Thank you for the linky party and the hard work!