home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, October 17, 2011

Mod Mix Monday 20

No this room is not very modern but it looks like the perfect spot to spend a fall day.
Whoever lives here must be addicted to magazines. Look at them all!
But I love the room and would like to curl up with a magazine on that fainting couch.

Let's get straight to the highlights of last week's Mod Mix Monday.
Michelle of A Pinch of Prim showed off this darling Halloween Owl she sculpted.
European Paint Finishes had another fantastic redone piece of furniture.
Every week she has something spectacular.
Andrea of Opulent Cottage shared her Halloween black cat collection.
I just adore this display.
RePretty Please showed off this campaign desk all redone in turquoise. 
Irresistible!

Link up this week's Mod Mix's below.
Anything old redone to be new. Old mixed with new.
Anything new redone to look old.
Mix it up.

8 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Nita,
Hello!! This is my first time linking up to your great party!!
I love the idea of old mixed with new as my entire house is decorated with old and new.
Thanks for hosting!

hugs,
Debbie

Cindy said...

Hi Nita,
I am joining you today! It has been quite a while since I have.
I love your image, what a lovely and comfortable room.
Thank you for having this sweet little party today.
Hugs Cindy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you Nita for hosting such a nice party, I think it's my first time, but I will be joining more often now that I found it! I love the way your room looks, so relaxing and serene, I'm loving it.
Hugs,
FABBY

Kahli said...

Thanks for hosting! I'll be linking up :)

Eileen said...

I just love everything. Everyone is so talented. :)

Michelle said...

Hi Nita!
Thank you so much for featuring my little Halloween Owl. I really enjoy your linky parties, I find a lot of inspiration!
Thanks again,
Michelle

Cindi Myers said...

I'm just now catching up on my fav blogs!
Cool link ups from last week!
Well, now I'm off to check out THOSE blogs! LOL!
XOXO - Cindi

Holly @ our urban bungalow said...

Thanks for stopping by Our Urban Bungalow! You've got a great blog. Mod Mix - Love it. Makes you want to come up with something clever.