home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, April 30, 2012

Mod Mix Monday 48

Lots to Love
This room has so much in it I love.
the aqua sofa, of course,
the pretty turquoise window,
the fantastic mirrored screen,
the big limbs of flowers,
the genie bottles,
and
that crazy wallpaper.

Here's my favorite Mod Mix's from last week.
Town and Country Living painted this blanket chest.
Isn't she pretty?
Angie from Postcards from the Ridge finished her bathroom redo.
My favorite part is the dresser she turned into a vanity for the sink but 
all the finishes are beautiful in this bath.
Bliss Ranch had a Kodak Moment when redoing this little dresser.
It is really something to see. Very original and I think it's fabulous.
Miss Kopy Kat shared her technique for creating blue glass vases and mason jars.
This grouping full of flowers is just the definition of springtime.
Repohsture created this amazing lamp out of ski poles! 
It's retro and salvage chic and looks great in this room.
Oh...you know I can't resist a turquoise dresser. This one from Make Me Pretty Again.
See the green peaking out from the turquoise? Super Nice

Boy, time goes fast...I can't believe it's almost May. 
I love seeing all these projects each week.
Makes me feel inadequate though because I have so many projects in the works around here and
can't seem to get them completed.

Plus I came up with a new one on Friday...I'll share that one this week.
Or rather share my plan for that one.

Link up your Mod Mix's below....

Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.

If you link up..I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

14 comments:

Miss Kitty said...

Thanks so very much for featuring my little ole' blue jars...they seem kind of insignificant beside those other fabulous major projects
you also picked (but I am very honored). Thanks for hosting your party for us!

Ricki Treleaven said...

What a perfect room!!! I even like the architectural print. Nice features from last week, too!

Amy Chalmers said...

i tune in to see what great room you have found to show the essence of a mod mix~an this weeks headliner is no different! I loved that wallpaper and the turquoise window! Where do you get these inspired images? You have a lot of great projects here too~did you get my email about the blue glasses?

Catherine {Stone and Rose} said...

Great projects and beautiful photos. Thank you for hosting again. Have a wonderful week.

grosir baju muslim said...

Thank you for posting this. It’s exactly what I was looking for!

ANNE said...

Thanks for the party! Hope you have an excellent week!

Bliss said...

Thank you for featuring my Kodak moment Nita. I find I am being drawn each week in blogland to aqua furniture so I might have to try something in that color. I wish all my "moments" turned out as nice as my Kodak one!

~Bliss~

Angie at Postcards from the Ridge said...

Thanks so much for featuring our bath, Nita. I know exactly what you mean about not getting projects finished because this one has been in the works since last fall. I guess sometimes we just take baby steps knowing that we'll get there eventually! Have a great day.
Angie

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thanks for hosting! That lamp out of ski poles is amazing. Megan

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Thanks so much for featuring my blanket chest, Nita!

Eclectically Vintage said...

Love Bliss's kodak dresser and that blanket chest coffee table is fabulous!
Kelly

Cindi Myers said...

Once again, great picks! I love them all!
I adore that first photo, I wish I had several houses so that I could decorate everything in different styles....I LOVE that room.
XOXO - Cindi

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

I loved all the pictures. I love your blog. I'll be back!

susan said...

The Shabby Chic furniture in the second picture looks absolutely cool. But I feel it would have been better without the blue painting in the front.