home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mod Mix Monday #44

Better Late Than Never....I suppose.
Isn't this a pretty room?
Lots of feminine touches but mixed with a little masculine to make it interesting.

Sorry, this is so late getting up as in almost two days late.
I worked 12 hours straight on Sunday and then worked Monday and just crashed
so just now I'm getting my favorites up and this week's Mod Mix.

Here's my favorites from last week.
Betsy Speert of Betsy Speert's Blog is back with this bamboo vanity in her Florida bedroom.
and I love this painted dresser from her bedroom too.
Robin of Decorating Tennis Girl is back with this pretty floral display on her deck.
My Champagne Taste did this great chair makeover.
Talk about an ugly duckling turning into a swan.
Love the color and the fabric she chose.
Amy of Masion Decor is redoing her whole master bath and sharing little bits of it as she works.
She redid this little vanity seat. Isn't it lovely?
And My Champagne Taste shared some of her china cups.
This is just such a pretty picture.

and finally....
my friend Cindi of Old Black Cat Boo added a weenie to her family! 
Isn't she precious? Can you imagine that her family just didn't want her any more?
Thank goodness Cindi was there to scoop her up.
She's got a forever home now.
Go there and read how Cindi manifested this little girl into her life.

Can't wait to see what you've been up to this week.
Link up below.
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.

If you link up..I'd appreciate it if you'd follow me.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh such a nice surprise...Thank you so much for featuring my Aqua chair..and my pink teacups...Iot the feeling that you will like the teacups but I wouldnt dream about featuring them
thx a million
xoxo
Rasha

Michelle @ Sweetsuite10 said...

Hi Nita,

Just a quick note. The gorgeous room is from a show on HGTV Canada called 'Pure Design'. The Designer is Samantha Pynn.
I believe the room might also have been featured in Style at Home magazine. Here is a link to the episode the room has featured in case you want more pictures or sources for the items in the room http://www.hgtv.ca/puredesign/theshow.aspx?season=2&sectionid=378&categoryid=6508313192134531648&postid=90737 (Season 2 Ep. 3)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I know how hard it is with working and especially doing long hours!!

Hugs,
Deb

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Sounds like you are working hard! Thanks for hosting the party. Don't know why my picture didn't show up on the link. My boys are on spring break so I'm off to spend a little time with them. Will be back to visit later.
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

You are working really hard and I know you don't get much financial reward (I am in same boat) so take care of yourself whenever you can in anyway you can . . .little things, a cup of tea and a magazine in your GORGEOUS home! Don't burn out.

Cindi Myers said...

OMG! You caught me off guard!
I'm taking a gardening break and checking in with the little one on my lap and BAM! there she is on your blog! LOL!
Well, she is a pretty MOD girl!
:)
Thanks so much for the mention!
I love all your picks (as I always do!) I'm off to check out their blogs now.
XOXO - Cindi
(PS- I gave the little one a new name to go with her new life. She is now "Hattie" and she already comes running when I call her! So I would say she approves.)

sharon said...

Hi Nita - I love to stop by and see all the pretty settings you feature....they certainly entice, and make me wish for a pastel flavored home filled with 'girly-girl' things. Thanks for all the inspiration.

sheri said...

What a sweet little weenie! Look at that happy tail wag! Too fast for the camera to catch!

Hope you have some time to rest up and have some fun before heading back to work.

take care

Betsy Speert said...

I was really pleased that you featured me, but more importantly, I was really relieved that you posted this blog, I was worried something was wrong with you.
Glad to know you're still kicking around the old block.

Karena said...

Nita that 1st room is gorgeous, so light and bright! It just feels good!

I hope you will Come and enter my amazing Cross Bottle Guy Giveaway!
You will love it!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Amy Chalmers said...

I'm in good company from the new blogger Champagne Taste to Ms. Betsy Speert to Hattie the Weenie and all the others in between!! Thanks Nita, please never stop throwing this party even if you are late~! Late to your own party is super fashionable!!