home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Trisha Brink Designs

Pretty Images for Sale
Beautiful images just in time for Spring and Summer.
A few months ago Trisha announced on her blog that she was starting a new venture.
I've long admired her knack with a camera when shooting product for her Etsy store and blog.
As of last week, Trisha is offering a line of prints and cards for purchase at
click on the logo above to go to her Etsy store now.

Here is just a sampling of what is available.
The above image is on it's way to me.
I can't wait to frame it in a chippy white frame.
This is one of her cards...adorable....huh?
Ooh..la la....indeed!

8 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

Ohhhh I really like the image you chose, Nita! NEAT! I need to check-out her website! I can't wait to see where you'll hang it. I love chippy white frames :D

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Pretty, pretty! Thanks for sharing.

jeanette from everton terrace said...

I like the soft feel of them all, so feminine and pretty.

Nadia said...

Those are very pretty pictures!!! Your blog is great!

Kit said...

Oh so talented! I love those wheelbarrow ones too. Kit

Mariette said...

Dearest Nita,

You have always a treat; like going to read a favorite magazine... Well, this is material for creating dreams as it is bed time for me now!

Lots of love,

Mariette

Gayle said...

The images are so pretty. Thank you for sharing.

Sunny Simple Life said...

So gorgeous!! That green wheelbarrow is drool worthy! You have such a lovely blog. Been drooling over all your photos.