home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, December 8, 2014

Mod Mix Monday #176

 via
Is this not the cutest Christmas tree Ever?
10 little white shelves dressed up for the holidays.
Just the Cutest!
Many pretty Christmas things going on in Blogland and a lot of it was linked up here
last week.
(oh...and my tree is on its way...I'm tracking it and it may be here in a couple of days)
yippee!!!
 I am over the Christmas Moon about this. A big old ironstone urn filled with 
green vintage bottle brush trees! Isn't it fantastic?
This created by Diana aka Adirondack Girl @ Heart
Kim at Made In a Day whipped up these delightful yarn trees and wreath.
It's precious. 
 Darrielle of DD's Cottage is doing an aqua, green and white Christmas this year.
I'm loving her mantel. Loving how the mantel is so casually draped with greenery and baubles.
It's so casually elegant.
Mariaelena of Cottage Living from Beach to Burbs ripped out a wall and 
created a beautiful pass through complete with detailed molding. 
Amy of Maison Decor has started her Christmas decorating. 
The dining room is all set.
 Victoria of Trois Petites Filles decked the halls in her little girls' room.
The room is just simple and elegant and her girls are the very prettiest things themselves.

Please join in this week's Mod Mix Monday!

Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.



24 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!

Hugs,
Deb

Nicki said...

Beautiful features Nita! And, I love your bottle brush trees by your logo. Thanks for hosting.

DD's Cottage said...

Thanks for the Party Nita and the feature of my mantle!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Unknown said...

Oh SO beautiful Christmas decor! Thanks for sharing. I hope you are thoroughly enjoying the season.
Blessings,
Patti

Pam Richardson said...

Thank you for the party! I always enjoy! Have a great week!
Blessings, Pam (www.everydayliving.me)

angie said...

danke für die tollen bilder, eine schöne woche wünscht angie

My Little Bungalow said...

Such festive ideas and decorations! I especially like the greenery draped over the headboard of the two beds in the last photo.
Claudia

Diana said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Nita! Glad you liked my ironstone stuffed with trees :)

Vicki said...

Can't wait to see your tree. I love ones like that- simple and sweet. Beautiful features this week- thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Nita. I can't wait to see how you decorate your tree!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing your Christmas tree, Nita. Thanks for hosting!

Amy Chalmers said...

Very fresh! You get the best people at your parties with their beautiful designs. I forgot to link last time as it has been ages since I participated...but i did this time Nita. xoxo

Debra@CommonGround said...

lots of Christmas inspiration over here! thanks for hosting, Nita!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

When I see all the pretty mantels and Christmas decor here, it makes me want to pull everything down and start over! Gorgeous features, Nita! Thanks for hosting and it's nice to see you back blogging. I hope you're enjoying your new job!

Lisa @ 2Perfection Decor said...

Thanks for hosting Nita! Great Features this week!!
~Lisa

Unknown said...

Great party! Thanks for hosting.
Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

Anajá Schmitz said...

Lindas inspirações, adorei.
Tenha um ótimo dia.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I love that first picture of a Turquoise and red Christmas.

Curtains in My Tree said...


Isn't it fun to look around at others gorgeous decorations? yes

Redo It Yourself Inspirations said...

Thank you for the link up! :)

Marsha said...

Hello, Nita! I just found your blog---can't wait to see more. So many pretty pictures and great ideas. Thank you for hosting the party. I'm following you!
Marsha

Gustave Voltaire said...

Some beautiful Christmas decorations! Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for hosting the party!

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning. You left me speechless with these wonderful pictures. Love all of the adornment.
Carpet cleaning Canary Wharf