home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, August 20, 2012

Mod Mix Monday #64

Chinese....Please
A little vintage mod chair and a pretty turquoise asian wardrobe.
I'm in love with that armoire and I usually don't love asian.
But asian turquoise....well heck....yeah!

Lots of pretty things in last week's Mod Mix Monday!
Here's my favorites....
Of course who could resist Betsy Speert's romantic bedroom?
A vision of loveliness at Betsy Speert's Blog.
Dori at Bell Jar Vintage created this very pretty Back to School vignette..
Back to School never looked so good.
What a pretty makeover this is! Tricia of The Little Cottage on the Pond
designed this room. I love so much about this. 
The dark color on the walls, that bed with the built in and of course that 
dandelion light fixture. I always love those.
Anne of Design Dreams by Anne made herself a new headboard out of an old door
to complete her bedroom makeover. I love the look of a door as a headboard, don't you?
Daisy Mae Bell made this super cute magnetic sign out of an old silver tray.
The cute crocheted flower and bit of jewelry magnet makes it super special.

So many great things showing up in Mod Mix Monday...and it's time for another...

Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your post, for sure.

If you link up..I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

17 comments:

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting, Nita! Have a great week :)
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Nita,
Thanks so much for hosting every week!!

Hugs,
Debbie

melissa @ daisymaebelle.com said...

Nita, Thanks so much for featuring my silver tray welcome sign! And, for taking the time to host this party! Life to the full, Melissa

Unknown said...

My project is simple, but it finally fit for your party. I've been wanting to enter for a while now, as I've been following your blog. Thanks!

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Nita! Thanks for the lovely party! Glad to be joining you.

NanaDiana said...

Oh- Some GREAT sites here- Off to visit a few - xo Diana

Unknown said...

thanks for hosting hope you'll have a fabulous week

Athena at Minerva's Garden said...

That turquoise Asian wardrobe is gorgeous--I love all the delicate floral painting on it. Beautiful features this week as well. I'm looking forward to another fun party, and I thank you, Nita, for hosting it!

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Thanks for the party. Love the mod mix of vintage and romantic features!
Liz

Cindi Myers said...

I agree, I don't usually care for Asian either...but turquoise makes it stunning!
Fabulous picks this week!
Love them all.
Thanks for doing this.
XOXO

Pamela said...

Thanx for the invite Nita! All linked up.

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ricki Treleaven said...

I totally agree about chinoiserie...but that armoire is fab! LOVE it!!! I did buy a chinoiserie plasma TV cabinet on Ebay because I loved the burgundy color.

Super features. Thanks for hosting!

xo,
RJ

Diane said...

Thanks for your comments and advice about my modern chairs. This is my first time linking up to Mod Mix. I love the style of your home and your decorating ideas. I am a new blogger and follower!

Shabby Marilyn said...

Thanks for hosting, great features, I wish I could stage my pieces, bad Back! So Jealous of the beautiful shots!

Bev said...

I'm putting this out there for anyone who loves "weens". https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150997139636766.416383.135995691765&type=1

We have an emergency situation and so I'm going to the "ween-friendly" sites to post for this little guy.

Thanks for letting me share! People in Blogland are the best!

Bev

Dori @ Bell Jar Vintage said...

Thank you so much for featuring my back to school vignette! I have been a little MIA this week and just noticed! Thank you for hosting a great party!